The haunted house                                  
                                                                                                                                                      





We loved the house when we first moved in. Then two years after moving in, I woke up suddenly one night. There was an old woman standing at the foot of our bed.



 She was crying. I tried to shout, but I couldn't. I could feel something covering my face.

I watched a ghost walking toward the well. After it had disappeared, I woke up my

husband, but suddenly I heard a young son screaming in the next bathroom. I ran to see what was wrong. He has seen someone moving through the well from our room. It was an

  old woman. After that we didn't like living in the house any more. We felt as if there were eyes watching us all the time. Strange things started happening. We heard

voices in the middle of the night. We sold the house, but the new

people didn't stay there very long.

 There is nobody living there now.   


Comments

Popular Posts